Top 2010 Spinning Beats
I have taken various spin classes over the last two weeks at studios throughout NYC in order to test out different teaching methods. One thing that tied each class together? The music. Each instructor had different tastes in music, but there were a few songs that showed up in every playlist. There are just some tunes that make you forget about the pain pulsating through your body and simply pump you up to finish strong. Below are my top 10 tunes of 2010 that push me through that monstrous hill or the last stretch of a sprint session.
- Love the Way You Lie by Eminem featuring Rihanna
- California Gurls by Katie Perry
- Jai Ho! by the Pussycat Dolls (It came out in 2009, but it’s too good to leave out)
- Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha
- OMG by Usher featuring will. i. am
- Imma Be by The Black Eyed Peas
- Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert
- Airplanes by B.O.B. featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore
- Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz
- Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys
What are your favorite spinning beats? I’d love to check ’em out!