Fellow blogger Julie, over at Peanut Butter Fingers, posted a fun survey pertaining to things you’re passionate about. I decided to answer the survey, but make mine all about fitness! Drum roll, please…
Four TV shows I watch during cardio:
- The Biggest Loser
- The Bachelor/Bachelorette
- Dancing with the Stars or America’s Best Dance Crew
- America’s Next Top Model
Four things I’m passionate about:
- Testing new workouts.
- Outdoor activities (hiking is my favorite!).
- Training and helping others reach their fitness goals.
- Fighting cancer.
Four things I’ve learned in the past:
- Don’t let the past hold you back. Who you were back then doesn’t define who you are today.
- Always be open to change. You never know what amazing things will happen.
- Communication is key. You need to know your limits and clients need to communicate with me to help me determine theirs.
- Find your reason. No matter what it is or who it is that motivates you, your passion is what’s going to push you past what you thought was possible.
Four things I’m looking forward to:
- Graduating in May and looking for jobs to moonlight as a personal trainer.
- The half-marathon I’m going to run in April.
- The triathlon I’m going to compete in this spring.
- Relay for Life at Oswego State to raise money all night to fight cancer.
Four things I love about winter:
This one’s tough for me because I’m not a huge fan of winter, but here’s what comes to mind…
- Ice skating.
- No humidity.
- Snow shoeing.
- Kisses under the mistletoe. (Did you know kissing for one minute burns 26 calories?)
It’s your turn! What fitness things are you passionate about?
Posted on January 12, 2011, in Exercise, Goals, Uncategorized and tagged American Cancer Society, Cancer, Fitness, Goals, Health, Oswego State, Passions, Personal trainer, Relay For Life, State University of New York at Oswego, Wellness. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.