Mix it Up Workout Playlist
While I was living at home, I would go for runs and only listen to the Glee station on the Pandora app on my phone. I’m still madly in love with that station, but it’s gotten a bit repetitive. Plus, it helped me remember how motivating music can be during a workout. Sometimes a slow Michael Buble song would come on right when I was hitting my stride — I love Michael, but he is not the one to power me through a run!
So I started devising a new workout playlist. I wanted some new tunes that would keep me pumping, with some oldies but goodies sprinkled in. After all, you can’t go wrong with some Michael Jackson or Wilson Phillips!
Lo and behold, I now have a “mix it up” workout playlist to share with you! Let me know what you think!
- “Loser Like Me” by Glee Cast
- “Hold On” by Wilson Phillips (Bridesmaids, anyone?)
- “Rollin’ in the Deep” by Adele
- “Billie Jean” by Michael Jackson
- “Give Me Everything” by Pitbull
- “The Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga (Perfect for spinning, in case you were wondering)
- “Til the World Ends” by Britney Spears
- “Grenade” by Bruno Mars
- “We R Who We R” by Ke$ha
- “Boys in the Summer” by Jessie James (I also have this on my rockin’ summer playlist)
- “Friday is Forever” by We the Kings
- “Just Can’t Get Enough” by Black Eyed Peas
- “Dog Days are Over” by Florence and the Machine
- “Last Friday Night” by Katy Perry
- “I’m Not Over” by Carolina Liar
Also, this has nothing to do with music, but I just thought of this delicious treat: bake up some banana bread and put peanut butter on top! So simple, yet I’ve never done it before. Delicious! (Big thanks to Dustin’s mom for the banana bread!)
What music are you in love with right now?